Wish List

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When entering Suspense Balance Adjustments, the WELL ID box is shaded out so I can't type the number in anymore. This is time consuming.

When entering Suspense Balance Adjustments, the WELL ID box is shaded out so I can't type the number in anymore. This is time consuming. The look up button takes too much time to scroll through and the Search For option on the look up only lets you type the whole number in super fast, but doesn't actually pull it up below to select. It was fine on the previous version- please return it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  All Software Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make net payments post to accounts receivable in QB

Because net payments do not post to accounts receivable, I cannot make a statement in QB that reflects net payments due. The effect is like two sets of books and makes it difficult to see owner's outstanding balance due.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Option to select range for Owner Distribution Statements

Option to allow you to have multiple distribution cycles pull instead of one at a time for owner statements.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. On the WV Annual/Producer Returns permanently keep them in alphabetical order.

Every year I have to ask Sherware to fix the software to make these go in alphabetical order so I can submit these to the state. They require the owner's names to be in alphabetical order.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Disbursement and JIB Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Accounting Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. WV PRODUCER OPERATOR EZ SPREADSHEET

With the new guidelines am seeing an EZ spreadsheet that can be emailed to the state. Wanted to see if in the future the program could generate that excel report along with the option to print the current hard copy (unsure if counties will accept the excel format).

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Enter bills window, be able to add/subtract numbers together in the Amount field.

In the Enter bills window, be able to add/subtract numbers together in the amount field like you can do in Quickbooks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Disbursement and JIB Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to enter alpha and numeric G/L codes in the Enter Bills screen.

Can we have the ability to enter alpha and numeric G/L codes in the Enter Bills screen. Currently, we can only enter numbers and must use the drop-down menu. Example: If I want to post an invoice to G/L code 101A000, I must select it from the drop-down menu. If I enter "101A", it will revert to G/L code 101000 and be placed in the wrong account.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Create veiwing filter options on pay bills and cash receipts files

While viewing all bills and receipts is historically useful, it would be much more convenient to work with if you could set a filter on what could be viewed. For vendors or purchasers with many transactions the files get difficult to use because of the volume. If you could set a viewing filter for a period of time and just change it on the few occasions you need to look further back, the functionality would be greatly improved

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. ALLOW FOR OPERATOR BILLING ONLY ON WV PRODUCER/OPER RETURN

ALLOW AN OPTION THAT WILL ONLY LIST THE OPERATOR ON SCHEDULE 3 OF THE WV PRODUCER/OPERATOR RETURN. THEREBY NOTIFYING THE STATE TAXING AGENCIES TO BILL THE TOTAL PROPERTY TAX FOR EACH WELL TO THE OPERATOR.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to pull a summary report for Non-JIB owners in deficit

We have some owners that are in all wells that are netted and not set up as JIB owners. Since they are in deficit there is no way to print a summary report to send and these reports in detail are around 50 pages. Would like the ability to print a summary report that would just list the wells and amount for the current cycle with previous balance due/current balance due.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allocation used for Cash/Production Receipts

It would be very helpful to allow the alloc to be used when entering cash/production receipts just like entering bills. There are sometimes that the gas meter allocation is not used and this function would be very helpful with saving time.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add message to all statements

Add ability to add message to all statements not only just add message by well.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Disbursement and JIB Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. In "Enter Bills", could the Vendor Address be shown?

Show Vendor Address in case their address has changed.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to link an entire folder rather than only one document at a time

We recently scanned all of our well files and would like to link them to the appropriate wells in the software. Right now we can only link one document at a time. It would be FABULOUS if we could link an entire folder!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  All Software Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I would like to add the Check number to the Revenue Statement

Since I frequently have more detail than the check stub allows, I have changed my revenue checks to say "See enclosed revenue statement for detail". Adding the check number to the statement would save having to keep the stub.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I need the Well Expense by Expense Code to include the expenses for both the Net Check and JIB properties. It used to, but now does not

You could just add an additional report in the drop down that says Net Ck/JIB expenses combined that is the old report you had before the last update.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base