Wish List

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Would it be possible to add the AFE # and the balance of the legal description (SEC & Range) to all AFE reports / presentations / cash calls

Would it be possible to add the AFE # and the balance of the legal description (SEC & Range) to all AFE reports / presentations / cash calls?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Email address on well/interest

On a printed or exported well/interest report, it would be helpful to be able to include email addresses. We often use the report exported to excel to track communication or generate files by well, and having the email address as a column in addition to the regular mail and contact info would be most helpful.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Run Report Wells by State including Revenue & Expenses

I would love to be able to generate a report that would show me each well within a state and include the Revenue / Expenses.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add NGL volumes to Well BBL and MCF Production report

I would like to be able to easily locate the volumes entered for natural gas liquids. The main report that I use for gross volumes is the Well BBL and MCF Production reports. Would you please add a line for the NGL volumes?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Important Info Flag

We would like a flag or report on the informational items in a vendors file. When insurance or contracts were expired a notice or flag would show for that vendor so we could request the needed forms.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Revenue / Expense Well Report Alphabetical

I'd love to be able to run the Well report (all well reports) alphabetically.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Need a report that shows who all received their distribution statement via email

Need a report that shows who all received their distribution statement via email

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. ALLOC wells to Production Receipts

The ALLOC feature is really great for entering bills. Why not add this feature to entering production receipts. Most shallow oil wells have one tank battery for a group of wells. It would be very tedious to break down the variables, but with the ALLOC we would be able to enter the this information and the software could divide these variables up evenly for each of the wells that flows into the same tank(s).

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be nice if the print checks screen gave you an ending check number as well as a beginning and total. Just one more thing the comput

Be nice to if the print check screen showed last check number as well as first check number. I have to add total checks to the first check number to figure how many checks to load. Just one thing that the program could do more accurately and consistently than I can.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base