Wish List

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Print owner labels for a specific JIB run (currently only available for Revenue runs)

Have the ability to print out a deposit ticket (or listing) when you make deposits.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Print owner labels for a specific JIB run (currently only available for Revenue runs)

Print owner labels for a specific JIB run (currently only available for Revenue runs)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add the group a house gas owner is tagged to their Owner Usage Statement

Please add the group a house gas owner is tagged to to their Owner usage statement. It helps sorting a big stack of invoices.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Improved General Journal Entries Header Fields

I would like to see the General Journal Entries screen have move fields to enter header information, similar to the Enter Bills screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Backup

Hi

Be able to set default Back up locations.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Copy Documents from One Well Record to Another

The ability to copy documents attached to one well record to another well record sharing the same documents,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Remember Discriptions

If the program could remember the description that is typed in on entries overwriting the default description. Would save time if splitting a cost between multiple wells to not have to retype it each time.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Accounting Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Accounting Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Flat Rate Royalty Entry on Owner Record

We currently have a few flat rate royalty owners that have ownership in approximately 30 wells. The flat rate changes with each revenue run, so we have to manually enter the price for the owners in the Division of Interest on each of the 30 wells each month. If there was a way to add the flat rate royalty amount on the owner record and change it each month, so it only needs to be entered once, instead of for each well, it would save a lot of time :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. A/P excel uploads for well detail

I get electric bills and other bills with 50-100+ wells that I enter into excel spreadsheets which I then manually enter into the enter bills screen. It would be incredible to be able upload vendor bill through an excel/csv template. On my spreadsheet it only takes me a minute to change the amounts in excel but very tedious for entry into sherware. Even if I use recurring it doesn't save time because by the time I have to go down and select every one and change the amount it is more time consuming than just starting from scratch.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Accounting Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks Kerry! We’re currently in the process of implementing CDEX, Oildex and mapped csv file imports for receipts and bills. I’ll let you know when it’s ready.

12. I would like the enter bills screen to show the mailing address of the vendor entered

It would be nice if you could see the current mailing address of the vendor in the enter bills screen. This allows you to verify it is the current vendor and the check is going to the right place.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow users to be able to type the well name in the search and have it autopopulate

Allow users to be able to type the well name in the search for a well lookup dialog and have the well autopopulate based on what is typed in. It takes too much time as it is to get to a well name and would be much faster if we could start typing it in and then pick from what shows up based on those letters.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow Journal Entries to be printed from the screen.

On the Tasks\General Journal Entry screen, is it possible to add a "print journal entry" so this can be done as soon as entry is keyed?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Accounting Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add a way to Credit an owner for Bills that they might have paid towards the Well expenses directly so that it wont effect the Expense total

Allow an owner to be credited for bills that they have paid directly where it will not effect the Expense totals or Revenue totals.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add DOI Deck to Outstanding Bill Report

On the Outstanding A/P Detail report, can the expense deck be added to the invoice details, maybe next to well code? I bet a lot of your clients would appreciate this.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base