Wish List

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Some errors should offer option to continue and ALL error reports should include line number

When importing revenue and expenses error message regarding invalid data should include what input line record the error is found and ask if import should continue leaving out that record..
    Running 11K record input files that take an hour only to find at the end that a revenue code was misspelled - or something of that sort - is a real bummer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Well Profits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Save data import error reports in text/excel format

Ability to save a missing Property Number report as an excel or text file would give a big boost to the Well entry process.
    And while you're at it, adding county, state, interest type and decimal interest to the report would be good too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Report to show all import map CODES

There are many expense codes and import map codes. There is a report to print all expense codes already.
    It sure would be easier to check and cross check the import mapping codes if I could print them out instead of clicking through each one.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Tax Codes

One can map 4 tax columns. It would be excellent to be able to map associated tax code columns just like the deducts columns.
    Right now, we have to decide whether to track deducts or taxes.
    More recent Revenue statements have tax and deducts 1-10!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Reciepts Detail Report for Well Profits

NEEDED: A report to show Receipt DETAIL - a Report that will show every entry in a specific Production Receipt This should be similar to the Bill Detail report but for receipts.
    I want to see for every well on the receipt - the entered revenue, type of interest, interest %, product code, product taxes and other deductions by production month. This will help me debug problems in manual entries.

The Receipt Totals report totals entries which is definitely helpful in other ways but falls short in day to day debugging of entries..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base