Wish List

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. House gas route sheet

Would love to see the ability to make house gas owners inactive so they do not appear on the route listing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Disbursement and JIB Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Accounting Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  All Software Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to only print JIB Billing Summary

Add an option to the Joint Interest Billing Statements Report screen to "Only Print Billing Summary" in addition to the existing "Include Billing Summary".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Disbursement and JIB Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Check control for delay rentals

Do not create a check for delay rental owners on hold

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  All Software Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Need a report that shows all invoices for a vendor - using a date range rather than a jib closing

Need a report that shows all invoices for a specific vendor - using a date range rather than a jib closing

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Be able to print the JIB by Vendor

Be able to print the JIB reports by Vendor
    Or be able to create your own JIB invoice template

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Print by well

When using "Print selected 1099" only the owners in the selected well come up. Or an option to print RI Ovr and WI where they don't overlap

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  All Software Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Flat Rate Royalty Entry on Owner Record

We currently have a few flat rate royalty owners that have ownership in approximately 30 wells. The flat rate changes with each revenue run, so we have to manually enter the price for the owners in the Division of Interest on each of the 30 wells each month. If there was a way to add the flat rate royalty amount on the owner record and change it each month, so it only needs to be entered once, instead of for each well, it would save a lot of time :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. A report in the land section that will show all leases in a prospect.

I need to be able to pull a report by Prospect. I want to be able to show all of the leases in a prospect.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Disbursement and JIB Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Download Meter Reconciliation Data to Excel Spreadsheet

Allow the export of monthly meter reconciliation detail to an Excel Spreadsheet.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Print an owner's net payment on their revenue run statement

When owner's make a net payment, we would like to see that amount reflected on their revenue run statement. Of course their payment is applied to their deficit balance and the totals are correct on their statement, but we think it would be helpful if they could see the exact amount of their check printed on their statement.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. DOI Transfer of Suspense to different owner type

DOI Transfer of Suspense will only transfer from Royalty owner to Royalty owner (not WI). Would like an option to indicate Owner Type on the transfer screen in addition to Owner #.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Need a report that shows who all received their distribution statement via email

Need a report that shows who all received their distribution statement via email

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A/P excel uploads for well detail

I get electric bills and other bills with 50-100+ wells that I enter into excel spreadsheets which I then manually enter into the enter bills screen. It would be incredible to be able upload vendor bill through an excel/csv template. On my spreadsheet it only takes me a minute to change the amounts in excel but very tedious for entry into sherware. Even if I use recurring it doesn't save time because by the time I have to go down and select every one and change the amount it is more time consuming than just starting from scratch.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Accounting Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks Kerry! We’re currently in the process of implementing CDEX, Oildex and mapped csv file imports for receipts and bills. I’ll let you know when it’s ready.

16. I would like the enter bills screen to show the mailing address of the vendor entered

It would be nice if you could see the current mailing address of the vendor in the enter bills screen. This allows you to verify it is the current vendor and the check is going to the right place.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ability to make a GL account (with activity) inactive

Currently if a GL account with any activity cannot be designated as 'inactive'. I understand that for historical purposes, you can't just delete the account, but an inactive status would eliminate accidentally using that account until the status is changed to 'active'.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  All Software Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. ALLOC wells to Production Receipts

The ALLOC feature is really great for entering bills. Why not add this feature to entering production receipts. Most shallow oil wells have one tank battery for a group of wells. It would be very tedious to break down the variables, but with the ALLOC we would be able to enter the this information and the software could divide these variables up evenly for each of the wells that flows into the same tank(s).

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to upload an Excel file of multiple production data (Well, BBL, MCF, Taxes, amount, etc) to eliminate the need to manually input

I would like to be able to upload an Excel file containing all the production information from a production payment into the cash/production revenue receipts task. This would eliminate the need for me to manually enter this information.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base